Training, Linux Developer
Red Hat's developer courses teach key concepts and skills essential to programming and software development for Linux-based tools and applications. Through hands-on training and with an emphasis on realistic labs and programming exercises, these courses are useful for a wide variety of developer skill levels and interests. Upon completion of the course, students will have learned and practiced the essential skills required to develop programs for Linux systems.
- Emphasis on both key concepts and hands on labs
- Contemporary programming techniques and tools
- Learn to package and distribute device drivers in an architecturally sound, reliable way
- Accessible entry point for advanced Linux administrators and architects
- Ideal for developers seeking to expand their skills into the Linux space