An ideal processing solution for snack food toasting, roasting, expansion, puffing and cooling.
Aeroglide's AeroFlow™ is synonymous with high velocity air impingement fluidization. High temperature capability offers a broad range of applications in drying, toasting, roasting, puffing and cooling. Conveyors are configured to the particular product and include vibratory pan and hinged non-perforated metal belts for products with special handling characteristics. A full range of configuration options are available with integrated or external heating and dust separation to suit the installation needs.
AeroPulse™ can fluidize many products that cannot be handled with conventional methods. Fluidization technology offers unique improvement over conventional fluid bed processing. Product fluidization is created by pulses of air delivered sequentially down the length of the system from a rotating valve. Enhanced air-to-product contact greatly accelerates heat transfer. A variety of heating mediums with recirculated and non-recirculated designs are also available. The result is excellent product consistency and tight control of expansion, color and texture.
Applications: RTE (ready to eat) cereal toasting, snack food expansion, nuts, grains and seeds, bread crumbs, tobacco, catalyst, wood products, pharmaceuticals, polymers, aquaculture feed, petfood
- Available as an AeroFlow™ impingement fluid bed or AeroPulse™ pulsed-air fluid bed
- Featuring controlled air-to-product fluidization throughout the bed
- Increased access for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Low operating costs achieved through customized re-circulated air design, improved bed conveyor and accelerated heat transfer
- Robust design using heavy gauge materials for long operating life.